Phil's Fudge Factory considers any information which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, such as your name, email address or telephone number, as personal information.
Collection of personal information
• Communicating with you. We will register and follow up on orders, inquiries, comments and other requests that you submit to us through our website. This may include communicating with you by email, or calling you by telephone.
• Reviews. You may wish to offer your opinion on a product in the Phil's Fudge Factory “reviews” area. In some cases, you may be required to provide certain details, such as your name and email address. You should also be aware that your comments may be made available to others, inside or outside Phil's Fudge Factory, depending on which particular forum you are accessing, or which product you are reviewing.
• Supplier arrangements. The personal information of suppliers communicating to us through this website may be used for purposes of conducting transactions or other procurement activities.
• Marketing and promotion. Your personal information may be used by Phil's Fudge Factory and its suppliers to conduct direct marketing or promotional efforts. These efforts may result from specific information that you have requested online or which Phil's Fudge Factory wishes to provide you about its offerings without being requested by you.
• Administering the website and conducting customer satisfaction surveys. Phil's Fudge Factory will use your personal information in order to administer and improve our website. We may also use your personal information to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
• Gathering statistics. Phil's Fudge Factory will compile statistics regarding the use of its website. We may collect information through our website by using cookies and clicktrails. All information collected by means of cookies or clicktrails will be anonymous, aggregated and only used to develop and track traffic patterns and the volume of use of our website.
Please be aware that we may be required by law to disclose your personal information without your consent pursuant to judicial or other government requests, or to protect personal safety, the public, or our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy please send us an email at Phil@PhilsFudge.com.